Study Advice - Old V New PTs.

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

I am taking in March, and Im not really sure where to go from here. I am usually mid-high 160s and I have plenty of new PTs left. Right now I am currently working through the early ones. Should I even bother with that? Ive done 1-14 and am really working through the LR sections of 15-30. as far as the most recent ones, Ive really only done the adds from the June 2007 test to 80, with touching none of 81-88. I was saving the most recent ones for maybe the last two or so ones as the most accurate gauge of my ability leading up to the test. Just wanted some thoughts.

Comments

• joshowens16joshowens16 Alum Member
    73 karma

I've heard that newer PT's are particularly more vague in the RC and LR sections. However, most people tell me not to worry because if you've prepped sufficiently your score really shouldn't deviate at all. There are plenty of difficult old PT's

• cooljon525-1-1cooljon525-1-1 Alum Member
    917 karma

I would wait till you hit your target score consistently then go up by every 3 PTs. The highest PT i made it up to was PT 70 and honestly I didnt feel like the real test was totally different then what I've been doing.