Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Suspicious Mock Digital LSAT?

lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
in General 3190 karma

McGeorge school of Law is holding a mock LSAT. I called signed up and they said they are one of the few places that can do it. They also said they have no idea which test will be used and they are working with a specific section of LSAC people. I signed up because I think it would be great experience to maybe get some nerves out and really simulate the whole process. But its a 3 hr drive and i just dont wanna go only to get a test ive already done. Any thoughts? Its an official event if you just type in Mock LSAT December 14th Mcgeorge in google.

Comments

• zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
    edited December 2019 849 karma

How many tests have you done? In other words, what are the odds that it will be one that you've done? I would base it on that.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@zacharytsmith26 said:
    How many tests have you done? In other words, what are the odds that it will be one that you've done? I would base it on that.

Ive done 1-20

and pretty much odds from june 2007-81. Havent touched anything after 81.
    Ive done 35-41 as well, with nothing from 41-50.

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

@zacharytsmith26 said:

my immediate thought is they use the november lsat?

• Waffle23Waffle23 Alum Member
    603 karma

Maybe it'll be one of the practice exams LSAC already released in digital format- 71, 73, 74. You can try calling to confirm closer to the event date, they'll prob have decided by then....
    But if I were to take a guess, I'd guess it'd prob be out of those three.

• zacharytsmith26-1zacharytsmith26-1 Alum Member
    849 karma

Definitely try to get more information from them before you commit to a drive like that, it probably is a test they offer for free already. Having said that, It is helpful to redo a test a 2nd or even a 3rd time especially if you took the test awhile ago. You also have the option of walking out if you see section 1 and it is a test you just took.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Making a wild guess that it's within the most recent 30 tests, but I agree with other comments that said try to find out what you'd be taking first.