Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nov 2019 PT 89

BabySageBabySage Alum Member
in General 20 karma

When will PT 89 be available on 7Sage for practice? Thank you! #help

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@BabySage said:
    When will PT 89 be available on 7Sage for practice? Thank you! #help

Hi there,

The day the PrepTest is released, we usually (fingers crossed, barring anything crazy) get it from LSAC then. The new PrepTest is then added to the Ultimate+ course within 1 week. We also start selling it as an add-on within 1 week, and all video explanations are done within 30-60 days from then.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

• BabySageBabySage Alum Member
    20 karma

Thank you so much! :smiley:

• czechoutnicczechoutnic Alum Member
    edited December 2019 31 karma

@Juliet -- When will 89 analytics be available?

• czechoutnicczechoutnic Alum Member
    edited January 2020 31 karma

@"Juliet --Student Service--" I added my answers to test 89 in analytics and am waiting for more information. Do you know when this will be loaded? #help

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@czechoutnic said:
    @"Juliet --Student Service--" I added my answers to test 89 in analytics and am waiting for more information. Do you know when this will be loaded? #help

Hi there,

Sorry about that. To view your analytics for PrepTest 89, go the the Analytics tab (https://7sage.com/review-lsat-sections/). Then near to the top of the page, tap to edit the PrepTests that are currently showing. Next, select the PrepTests you will like to view. See the GIF below:

Let me know if you have any further questions!