Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking Advice on Using 7Sage Explanation Videos

elijah.barrishelijah.barrish Alum Member
in General 33 karma

Hello. I wanted to get input on the best way to review finished PTs, other than (or after completing) Blind Review. My preference would be to click through a finished PT, question by question, with my answer and the correct answered displayed, along with written explanations of the correct answer.

I can only find video explanations on 7Sage, not written explanations. Is that correct? If so, that makes it a bit harder to do a click-through review in an efficient way. I was wondering how other folks liked to review the answers on past PTs.

Thank you!

Comments

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

You can find written explanations frequently in the comments! I know it's not exactly what you are looking for. Unfortunately I don't believe they have transcripts for all (any?) of the video explanations yet.

I don't really think your method seems the most time efficient, to be honest. What I do after I submit the BR in the digital tester is review questions I got wrong and questions I got right but was unsure of/flagged. For LG I usually skim through those videos regardless of my score to see what I can garner from JY's setup, which sometimes is different from mine. I don't know that it's efficient/useful to review the explanations for every single question - there are so many freebies/easy questions in each section. However some may disagree with me