Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Seeking advice on the type of 7sage course to join.

Rigid DesignatorRigid Designator Alum Member
edited October 2017 in General 1091 karma

deleted

Comments

• Bevs ScooterMinionBevs ScooterMinion Alum Member
    edited March 2017 1018 karma

Your story about woefully underestimating the LSAT and buying other books to "help," sounds exactly like my story. I also had to withdraw from the December 2016 sit because I was nowhere near ready and had only come to 7Sage at the end of October----after months of so-called prep with two other systems.

My best advice is to purchase the most you can afford, regardless of which you think are your best sections. NONE of the CC skills learned will be wasted.

7Sage has become the best investment I've made for my long range goals. (I receive no benefit from this endorsement other than helping a fellow human.) :smile:

• dennisgerrarddennisgerrard Member
    1644 karma

Try Premium first and upgrade later. Since the printable version(LR out/RC, LG in the future) are coming, you won't regret on Ultimate+. The only thing I regret is to buy so early. but you never know.haha.

• Rigid DesignatorRigid Designator Alum Member
    1091 karma

@dennisgerrard said:
    Try Premium first and upgrade later. Since the printable version(LR out/RC, LG in the future) are coming, you won't regret on Ultimate+. The only thing I regret is to buy so early. but you never know.haha.

Thanks, I'll bear the timing in mind.

Sounds like a lot of people like Ultimate+. Maybe I'll wait for my next pay-cheque ;D

• Mo ZubairMo Zubair Alum Member
    391 karma

Hey,

Don't think you have mentioned when you are taking LSAT. Just keep in mind when you are planning to take it before you make decision. Like if you want to target June and won't move from it, then buying ultimate+ might not make much sense as there is too much material to go over.

Also, the best advice i got was to take the test when you feel ready. Thus, i am not recomending you should target anydate.

• Rigid DesignatorRigid Designator Alum Member
    1091 karma

@"Mo Zubair" I have no date set in mind. My only condition is I will be applying this coming cycle.

• JustDoItJustDoIt Alum Member
    3112 karma

Hey!

I am going to cast my vote here for ultimate plus. I feel it is better to have all of the resources possible and not use them than to have them and want them. Either way, I think it's a great program and a great investment so I don't think you can go wrong no matter what.