Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone in Seoul?

processingprocessing Alum Member
in Study Groups 25 karma

Hi, I am looking for someone to study with in Seoul.

I am scoring around mid-high 160 (from 165 to 169), sort of in plateau there and want to break above it.

I live in Mangwon (near Hongdae, Hapjeong, Sinchon).

I work full time and mostly study early in the morning during the week days but could be available for study in the evening. Also am available most of the weekends. Looking for someone to do PTs and BR together on a similar pace.

Planning to sit for the June exam (sort of bombed the Jan one) and aiming for 173-4.

Let me know if anyone's around.

Comments

• Kris4444Kris4444 Member
    266 karma

I'm in Daegu if you're interested in Skyping. I'm at about the same place as you LSAT prep-wise and same availability except not weekday mornings.

• jaeusafjaeusaf Member
    36 karma

Which PT #s were you thinking about doing in the near future?

I'm in Incheon but could definitely make the trip to Seoul.
    I have about a third of the core curriculum left but have already done some of the early PTs.
    Plus, i also bombed the Jan test and plan on sitting for the June test.
    Let me know if you're interested~

• smashedpotatoessmashedpotatoes Alum Member
    11 karma

i'm in jamsil but i go to school in sinchon. currently free almost every day because of the online classroom switch. i pt around low~mid 160s, also trying to hit 170. let me know if youre interested! :)

• hichipmunkhichipmunk Free Trial Member
    24 karma

I’m not in Seoul at the moment but if you are planning to hold some type of accountability group chat with katalk, would love to join! (To post how many hrs, sections we’ve studied, etc)