Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Anyone willing to offer free advice?

H.al1997H.al1997 Member
edited August 2020 in General 318 karma

Hi everyone,

I am studying the second time around for the LSAT. I have taken it once before, a while back and scored a 146. However, I am looking to start re-studying except for the life of me I cannot form a solid game plan or even know where to begin. My goal is between a 160-165.

Thank you.

Comments

• 99thPercentileOrDieTryin99thPercentileOrDieTryin Free Trial Member
    652 karma

Obtain the following:

1. 7Sage LSAT Ultimate+ (worth the money)
    2. The Loophole by Ellen Cassidy
    3. The Manhattan Logic Games book
    4. The LSAT Trainer by Mike Kim

Study consistently and daily at least 2 solid hours a day: preferably more.

This will require an initial investment of nearly $1000. But, take it from me - I have scholarship offers at schools for over $100,000. It’s worth the money and it’s worth the effort.

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

Don't give up. You've found a great LSAT community here. Signing up for a course will give you the Core Curriculum and this will help clear up many of the issues that probably happened on the test. Was it by any chance over 5 years ago? If so, it's no longer counted. If it wasn't over 5 years ago, you may want to write an LSAT addendum. As much as the LSAT is super-important, there are other factors they're going to take into consideration. On the 7Sage Admissions page there's stories on students with a variety of situations who leveraged other factors to help strengthen applications. Also, work at your own pace and don't use up the later PTs too fast.

• kes22284kes22284 Alum Member
    edited April 2020 34 karma

Feel free to shoot me a PM. I'm a mid 170s scorer and have an abundance of free time on my hands atm. I'd be happy to talk over some of the macro stuff with you.

And don't panic! Everyone can relate to the overwhelmed feeling you are describing.

• H.al1997H.al1997 Member
    318 karma

@99thPercentileOrDieTryin Yes I agree, for now I have both the 7sage Ultimate+ and the Loophole.

@lsatplaylist Thank you I really appreciate your comment :) Unfortunately, I wrote it last year

@kes22284 I will!