Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question on Fullproofing

sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member
in Logic Games 936 karma

Hey guys quick question about going through logic games. For those that fullproofed, did you do every game from 1-35, and did you do all of that before you started taking timed pt's or after a few pt's where you were struggling on the games? Just started the logic game curriculum and I am trying to plan out my studying and see if anyone had recommendations about how to go about it. Thanks in advance for your help!

Comments

• lsat8709lsat8709 Member
    78 karma

Not everyone learns logic games at the same speed. Generally I would use earlier PTs to practice in an untimed setting prioritizing being fundamentally sound and accurate over being fast. As you become fundamentally sound, I would recommend starting to incorporate the timing element. I would base your decision on when to take timed PTs more on the rate of your progress rather than at a specific, pre-determined PT number.

For me personally, it took about 40 PTs before I started to feel more comfortable with the section (consistently missing between 0 and 4 depending on the difficulty of that particular section)

• sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member
    936 karma

Ok great, thank you for the response and helpful info!

• Climb_to_170Climb_to_170 Alum Member
    426 karma

I'm currently working my way though all the games 1-35. I've also done all PT's 35-53. I would say you can do them intermittently depending on your test date. I use 1-35 for drilling and timed sections (then BR and foolproof) while I am work my way through the PTs 35+.

• sheridjwsheridjw Alum Member
    936 karma

Ok, great. Thanks for the response, kinda overwhelmed with Lg right now, hopefully it gets better!