Study / Accountability Partner (EST)

Mirena LavellanMirena Lavellan Alum Member
in Study Groups 20 karma

Hi everyone!

I am looking for a study partner to go through material with. I know that sometimes, explaining things to one another is the best way to go, and also to see what another approach may be. I'd be open to going through the CC, sections, or drills. I'd probably mostly be doing LR and LG, but I'm always open to discussing RC. Or, do one game together. I mean, whatever works. I am a non-traditional student and work full time. I am just trying to get comfortable with the language of LSAT as much as possible.

I'm currently in EST and I work full-time, so I would mostly be studying after work, usually around 6:00 - 9:00 if any of those hours work for people.

Comments

• ahammond973ahammond973 Core Member
    6 karma

me!!!!

• jcylingjcyling Member
    44 karma

I would definitely be interested in joining a study group. I’m registered for May Flex but am not planning to apply until end of year.

• karlovichcakarlovichca Alum Member
    22 karma

I'd definitely be interested!

• lawschool2021-1lawschool2021-1 Alum Member
    9 karma

I would be interested!

• kmmason97kmmason97 Alum Member
    7 karma

I'm interested!

• hlnfn249hlnfn249 Member
    6 karma

Hello! I'm interested as well! On the same schedule as you so most likely studying after 5:30PM :)

• Blake MorrisBlake Morris Core Member
    102 karma

In the same boat as you. Would love to.

• seanrowlandmseanrowlandm Alum Member
    43 karma

Agreed! Let me know if a group is set up! I haven't made it to the LG in the CC yet, but almost through LR.

• theserg13theserg13 Alum Member
    96 karma

I'd be interested! Registered to take the exam in July.

• averym17averym17 Alum Member
    24 karma

I would be interested! I usually get -1 or -2 on LR and am having a hard time getting LG and RC down, so I’d love to connect with some of you who struggle with LR but have had success in other sections. We could maybe do a Zoom group?

• DejaVu2020DejaVu2020 Member
    113 karma

I'd be interested!

• yeasm22syeasm22s Member
    217 karma

Hi! I'm currently in EST too and work full time so 6 to 9 pm is a good block of time for me. RC is my strongest section and I'm not too happy with LG but it's getting there. I am struggling with LR and miss 5 to 7 questions per section. I'd be happy to BR/go through sections with you.

• cinthia.zavalaramoscinthia.zavalaramos Core Member
    5 karma

I'm interested too! I'm taking the LSAT Flex in May and definitely need an accountability partner.

I'm currently a student so I am at home, but can work whenever is best for everyone! I currently scoring ~160, and am very variable on my LR (sometimes it's -5 or more). If anyone is on the same boat, and would like to study together/have an accountability partner---let me know!