Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

How to Study After I completed 7Sage Ultimate Course

So I have finally gone thru all of the 7Sage courseload. I made an outline for Logical Reasoning (as this seems to be the most information/technique memorization section) and made quick flash cards pertaining to all sections for indicator words and other things.

What is the best way to study and review? Drill questions? Obviously do full preptests but i cannot do them everyday. Base studying off of analytics?

Planning on taking August exam, so I have time to blitz thru everything. Just trying to be thorough.

Hope everyone is doing okay with COVID-19! I am a pharmacist, so I am still working but squeezing in study time daily.

Comments

• Tempore NovissimoTempore Novissimo Alum Member
    edited April 2020 103 karma

Hey, I would recommend this Post CC Study Strategy Webinar. https://7sage.com/webinar/post-core-curriculum-study-strategies/

To be honest, it should be about taking a PT, Fully BRing (be as extensive as you can), Analyzing whats giving you trouble (specific question types or just LR, RC or LG) and then going back to the CC and drilling/re-learning while also doing some Untimed Work. You really don't need to take a PT every day and that is a waste of your time/the limited resources. Like what a lot of the Sages say, PT should just be to see where you are and what you need to work on, but a lot of progress comes from BRing and drilling.