account expiring - what do I lose?

miambodellmiambodell Alum Member
in General 30 karma

Hello all, my 7sage account is about to expire and moving forward, I want to make sure that if I don't renew my account, I'll still have access to the things I need. And basically, all I need from 7sage at this point in studying is under the discussion forum and and the resources tab. I have a bunch of practice tests, so that's not what I'm looking for from 7sage ~ all I need is the videos that are posted for each and every question to each and every preptest. Does anyone know if this is a free part of 7sage? Or is it under the paid curriculum? Thank you!

Comments

• Kiva_180Kiva_180 Member
    130 karma

That's the part you pay for with 7Sage...

The preptests themselves are licensed by the LSAC and are part of LSAC Prep Plus. 7Sage offers video explanations for every question, which take an enormous amount of time (read money) on their part to create and are consequently what they charge for. Analytics and the discussion forums are free.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    edited April 2020 5740 karma

@miambodell said:
    Hello all, my 7sage account is about to expire and moving forward, I want to make sure that if I don't renew my account, I'll still have access to the things I need. And basically, all I need from 7sage at this point in studying is under the discussion forum and and the resources tab. I have a bunch of practice tests, so that's not what I'm looking for from 7sage ~ all I need is the videos that are posted for each and every question to each and every preptest. Does anyone know if this is a free part of 7sage? Or is it under the paid curriculum? Thank you!

Hi there,

If your account expires, you will lose access to all the licensed materials (including PrepTests and Problem Sets). You will no longer have access to our PrepTests video explanations, except for the video explanations for every question in PrepTest June 2007.

In order to keep access, you can either extend (https://7sage.com/addons/) your grandfathered Premium account, which gives access to video explanations from PrepTests June 2007, and 36-58) or else re-enroll (https://7sage.com/pricing/) in the subscription Ultimate+ courses (either Monthly or Yearly) which give access to all video explanations from every PrepTest (except the oldest LR questions from PrepTests 1-16).

Let us know if you have any further questions