Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

No longer needed

seanthelsatseanthelsat Member
edited May 2020 in General 54 karma

Comments

• 26 karma

Hey @seanthelsat ! I am sort of in the same boat, except I have been studying for about a month. Not sure if there is a direct message system on here, but if so, DM me and we can exchange info! I also would like a study buddy to talk too!

• AllyM_123AllyM_123 Alum Member
    139 karma

I'm looking for a study buddy too, I need that extra motivation to keep studying even when it gets tough! Feel free to DM me too and we can all figure something out.

• Allison_24Allison_24 Member
    31 karma

Hey y'all, I would like to be added to this group as well. Looking forward to it!

• S_a_s_h_aS_a_s_h_a Member
    18 karma

I would also like to be added, if you guys plan to make a study group chat or something of the sorts! Maybe we can create a WhatsApp chat?

• bshoosh123bshoosh123 Member
    18 karma

Hey guys, same here. I would like to be added please!

• dcal1127dcal1127 Alum Member
    48 karma

Hi guys, I would like to be part of this study buddy group!

• Destiny_LBDestiny_LB Alum Member
    130 karma

If it's not too late I would love to join the group. Studying for this beast can get very lonely, especially right now! @seanthelsat DM me if you all still have room.

• s.hosaini5s.hosaini5 Member
    11 karma

Hey Guys I would also love to join your group! Please add me if that is possible :)

• kabak008kabak008 Alum Member
    3 karma

Could I also be added to this group! I just completed studying the Logic Games section and will begin LR this week.

• Tempore NovissimoTempore Novissimo Alum Member
    103 karma

Hey! Would love to join this as well!

• Tzvi___HTzvi___H Alum Member
    205 karma

I'de like to join.

• Ms.LeeSanzMs.LeeSanz Member
    227 karma

I would like to join!

• jsonu1726jsonu1726 Free Trial Member
    13 karma

I'd be down to joining!

• JurisDocDebsJurisDocDebs Member
    28 karma

Hi guys, I would love to join too!

• jcylingjcyling Member
    44 karma

Are you still taking members? I’d love to join but I don’t do social media

• L LawlietL Lawliet Yearly Member
    4 karma

Hi, I would like to join. I'm preparing for the July/August LSAT and I'm more than happy to study with you!

• Pinklifestyle25Pinklifestyle25 Core Member
    3 karma

Hey Everyone,

I'm new on here but I would LOVE to join in on the study group also. I plan to take the lsat in July and I am totally freaking out as this journey to law school can be extremely stressful and taxing!I would love to have others on the same trajectory as me to study with,so we can uplift one another and support one another at this time. I hope all of you and your families are safe and doing well during these Covid-19 times. I wish all of you guys the best in your studies and know each one of you are Rockstars! If you would like to study or have a accountability partner, please reach out and let me know!Have a great day!

• Mel WoodsMel Woods Core Member
    9 karma

I'm planning to write the August LSAT and would love to join your group if you're still adding people!

• Jahn.SnowJahn.Snow Member
    316 karma

Hi everyone! I'd also be interested in joining :)