Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Study Strategy Suggestions with One Month To Go!!

geranminorgeranminor Member
edited May 2020 in General 22 karma

Hi everyone!! The school I applied to bought me this prep course a month ago (April) and paid for me to take the June LSAT 2020 in hopes of getting my score up 5 points for acceptance and scholarships! However, with the LSAT Flex and limited time, I do not think I will get through the entire curriculum before then. Would you all suggest me to work on LR for a day, then LG the next, RC for the next, and take 1-2 PTs a week?? I am scared I will not get much practice and review with LG and RC and not score as well due to the format of LSAT Flex!

I am up for any study suggestions! I need all the advice I can get! Thank you all in advance :)

Comments

• diann.penadiann.pena Member
    11 karma

Wow! What school is this? This is amazing!

• diann.penadiann.pena Member
    11 karma

Here's my advice Take 2 timed practice sections in the morning and 2 timed practice in the afternoon. Look at your weaknesses for LR ( like if you get 3 Flaw questions wrong) and practice that weakness using the problem sets! Hope that helps!

• ahnendc-1ahnendc-1 Member
    642 karma

What an awesome school! Sounds like they really want you, best of luck!

• geranminorgeranminor Member
    22 karma

@"diann.pena" said:
    Wow! What school is this? This is amazing!

Its called Lincoln Memorial University in Knoxville, TN! They are about 10 years old, so they are pretty good with scholarships. The best part is that they had the highest Bar passage rate in TN last year! I am very excited!

• geranminorgeranminor Member
    22 karma

@"diann.pena" said:
    Here's my advice Take 2 timed practice sections in the morning and 2 timed practice in the afternoon. Look at your weaknesses for LR ( like if you get 3 Flaw questions wrong) and practice that weakness using the problem sets! Hope that helps!

Just wanted to clarify! Do you mean take timed practiced sections in the same section, like LR for instance. Or do you mean to switch it up between LR, LG, and RC?