Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Flex Worries

savannahsavannah Alum Member
in General 42 karma

I broke the 170 barrier with a 177 on PT 86! I then got a 172 on 87. What's the best way to keep this scores up and not falter when my July test comes up? (It'll be my first take!)

Comments

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

Nice!!!! I think at this point the gains from studying more and knowledge will be marginal. its a lot about mindset. Thats not to say you cant learn from mistakes but just make sure your maintaining, not rushing, and youre good to go!

• lexxx745lexxx745 Alum Member Sage
    3190 karma

and DONT GET burnt out! best of luck

• theserg13theserg13 Alum Member
    96 karma

Hey great job! I was wondering if you could give some insight into your study schedule/process. Recently finished the core curriculum and I am trying to create a study schedule.

• danielbrowning208danielbrowning208 Alum Member
    531 karma

Study for process not for results. You want to have a repeatable strategy for each section that will be second nature on test day. The test day nerves will be there, but having a proven process helps to mitigate both some of the test day jitters and some of the test day mistakes.

• savannahsavannah Alum Member
    42 karma

@theserg13 yes! i don't really know how to communicate well on here but my instagram is savannahhuitema! feel free to message!