Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT-Flex locations

vbethunevbethune Core Member
in General 11 karma

Where are you planning to take the LSAT flex? My home is not conducive for this (7 people) and my libraries are still closed from Covid. Any and all recommendations would be sincerely helpful! Thank you!

Comments

• OldLadyKOldLadyK Alum Member
    396 karma

I would ask family and friends who have quieter homes if they'd be willing to let you take the test at their place, but I know that with Covid spiking in some areas at the moment this might be a hard ask. I have heard that some people booked hotel rooms for the last flex so if it's feesible, you could try that or maybe even call hotels in your area that have conference rooms to see if you could rent one out. Just make sure you have solid internet access wherever you go. Good luck!

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Yeah you can definitely ask LSAC to book you a hotel room! I'm fortunate enough to have a quiet environment, but if I didn't I think I'd try to use a friend's house before trying the hotel room option. Someone posted about room service knocking on their door despite a do not disturb sign, and you can't estimate the level of noise in a hotel the way you can a friend's house.

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    591 karma

I have the same issue. It's very noisy at home and there's construction going on in my building. I plan to rent a hotel room. So expensive :(

• 7sage1237sage123 Member
    130 karma

LSAC will give you up to a $125 refund if you book a hotel room. You just have to email them and ask