Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for a Tutor

edited June 2020 in General 46 karma

Looking for a tutor during the month of July. Please post recommendations. thanks!!

Comments

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    591 karma

I think there is no best tutor but a suitable tutor for you. You can consult with different ones and take a session with different ones, then decide which one you think is most suitable for you and you would like to work with her/him. Definitely choose the tutor who understand you the most and knows how to help with your specific needs. For me I'm an ESL, I I think hiring a tutor who scored well and is also an ESL helps a lot for me (my tutor is Sami). She totally understands why I don't understand what I read, and knows how to help me improve because she experienced the same thing before.
    By the way I don't think hiring a tutor is helpful if you just plan to take a few sessions within a short period of time. Improving your score requires a long time to truly comprehend and implement the methods you learn from your tutor.

• a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

There’s a page of 7sage’s approved tutors that you can check out (see below). I’ve personally worked with @"Habeas Porpoise" and @"Michael.Cinco" and found them both incredibly helpful.

https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/4760/7sages-approved-tutors/p1

• Habeas PorpoiseHabeas Porpoise Alum Member Sage
    edited June 2020 1866 karma

Thanks for the shoutout @a1ex_682 ! :blush:

I agree with @DINOSAUR about finding the right fit for tutoring! Definitely check out the tutoring page and read the bios to see whose background/story/tutoring-style you connect with. If you end up being interested in tutoring with me, feel free to send me a message or an email!

• amandalgazzoamandalgazzo Member
    8 karma

I tutor with Brad Barbay... if you google his name with "LSAT" his website will come up with ways to contact him. He is fantastic and I highly recommend him!

• 46 karma

thank you everyone!! i found a tutor