Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Has JY done a lesson on RC for digital LSAT?

I was wondering if JY has any 'live-commentary' type of video where he completes a RC passage on the Digital Exam. I am taking the July Flex and struggle a lot with RC because I can't write notes on the passage.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@armangrigoryan1999 said:
    I was wondering if JY has any 'live-commentary' type of video where he completes a RC passage on the Digital Exam. I am taking the July Flex and struggle a lot with RC because I can't write notes on the passage.

Hi there,

Yes, you can find the PrepTest 88 - S3 RC Live Commentary here: https://7sage.com/lesson/preptest-88-s3-rc-live-commentary/.

• 410 karma

Hi, I basically only did digital PTs so I never used highlighting/underlining strategies. I write out little low-res on my scrap paper and that's generally enough. As long as your low-res properly gives you the general ideas, when they ask for something specific they'll either give you the exact line, or you can use your low res as a reference for where you should look. Either way, your low res should help inform your answer choice.