Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). How to incorporate Experimental Section Digitally? - 7Sage Forum

How to incorporate Experimental Section Digitally?

gdhanda23gdhanda23 Member
in General 35 karma

Hello!,

I was going to take my first Prep test soon and I wanted to keep the stamina level as close to LSAT as possible. When you go to take a PT on the 7Sage website it only offers 4 sections and I was wondering how would you incorporate a 5th experimental section on the site?

Comments

• edited July 2020 56 karma

I create a problem set consisting of an entire section from a previous exam (e.g. a problem set with four logic games from PT 1), then keep that problem set in a second window and do it some time between the sections on the exam. It's good to move the experimental around to get practice with all the potential iterations on the real exam.

• gdhanda23gdhanda23 Member
    35 karma

@cnlsat20 said:
    I create a problem set consisting of an entire section from a previous exam (e.g. a problem set with four logic games from PT 1), then keep that problem set in a second window and do it some time between the sections on the exam. It's good to move the experimental around to get practice with all the potential iterations on the real exam.

Thank you!

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

I never used an experimental. But I read on here that someone included their experimental as the first section because it can help you adjust to test fatigue for the "real" PT. The issue with using an experimental on PTs is you will know it doesn't count, and it's probably hard to prevent yourself from subconsciously taking it less seriously.

• seriouslyseriously Alum Member
    199 karma

Hey! I usually do a section of another test before I start my actual test. Then I use that PT over the course of four tests. At the end of the fourth test, you have an additional PT complete! Let me know if that makes sense.