Funniest/Biggest L of my Life - PSA

italian_tacoitalian_taco Member
edited July 2020 in General 158 karma

I hope some of you will find laughter from this plus it's a PSA haha. I took the flex yesterday and LMAOOO just wanted to share with y'all that I didn't know/forgot we could only use number 2 pencils. So when my proctor was like "uhhhhh my guy are those MECHANICAL pencils? sorry they can't be mechanical...do you have any number 2 pencils?" I started to panic and rummaged through my entire house until I found 2 dull ass number 2 pencils. But wait, no sharpener. Only had a knife. It was the first time I ever sharpened a pencil with a knife in my life LOLOL we really hate to see it. The exam wasn't that bad. I usually PT from 167 - 172 (RC is my kryptonite rip) but I was so frazzled so I feel like LR/RC could have been better if my mind was in the right place. Ended up rereading stimuluses and parts of passages just because my angst got the best of me. But during the exam it was one of those moments where I knew if I was in the right headspace I would have complete control of the exam. You feel me? Nothing crazy out of the ordinary. Made some educated guesses on more questions than I would have liked and if the stars align we chillin, if not then rip. It sucks that I paid 200 for what is now essentially a practice exam but hey great learning experience and now I have HELLLAAAAA number 2 pencils and a sharpener for next time. Don't forget your number 2 pencils!!! Who's on this August train with yo'boy??

Comments

• jillianjillian Core Member
    2 karma

omg I would DIE!!! I'm taking Aug too and from the way my PTs are going that's basically going to be just a $200 PT for me so I FEEEEEL YOU!!!!!!

• italian_tacoitalian_taco Member
    158 karma

@jillian said:
    omg I would DIE!!! I'm taking Aug too and from the way my PTs are going that's basically going to be just a $200 PT for me so I FEEEEEL YOU!!!!!!

I will say tho, thinking about it like lowered my anxiety a little bit. Like the whole "this could be just another practice exam it's fine" but I don't think I ever experienced fight or flight like that before in my life LMAOO

• erik.sageerik.sage Core Member
    20 karma

I feel this 100%!! I felt the exam was not too awful compared to pts but I feel that my nerves/anxiety got the best of me. If my mindset was different I would of left the exam feeling confident but instead I signed up for August lsat flex just in case.

LG was my first section and that is usually my strongest but the third game I remember only answering two questions and looking at the time and I started to panic. Once I panicked it set the tone for the rest of the exam....

Honestly guys just keep taking pts and think of the actual lsat has the same thing you've done over and over