Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RC Help

in General 69 karma

Hi! I’m almost done with the LR & LG curriculum. I have one lesson to go and then I’ll be at the RC part of the CC. I’m wondering if anyone has guidance on what to do next: should I spend the next ten days just working on drilling RC, or should I just start taking full timed PTs now and review/study RC as I go? I’m taking the test in October so I was planning on spending 2 months taking PTs and reviewing my weaknesses.

Comments

• Confidence150Confidence150 Alum Member
    1417 karma

I would go through RC part of CC while drilling LG and LR sections. Best of luck.

• nanabillannanabillan Member
    347 karma

The RC curriculum is a killer. I guarantee you will have your hands full. Either finish RC or take your time going between drilling LG and LR and doing RD CC.

I was in the same boat as you and I just duked out the RC, finished today actually :)

• 69 karma

@nanabillan said:
    The RC curriculum is a killer. I guarantee you will have your hands full. Either finish RC or take your time going between drilling LG and LR and doing RD CC.

I was in the same boat as you and I just duked out the RC, finished today actually :)

thank you! that’s awesome! how long did it take you to get through the entire RC curriculum?