Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LSAC losing flex scores - 7Sage Forum

LSAC losing flex scores

a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
in General 307 karma

Anyone else following this thread on Reddit? Apparently LSAC called a few people today (the day before scores are released...) who took the July Flex to tell them that their score “got lost”. I’m registered for August and am considering a move to October since there’s a coupon. What’re your thoughts?

https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/i058b7/they_lost_my_score/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

Another thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/LSAT/comments/i05x9g/if_your_score_was_lost_is_there_a_special_note/

Comments

• frenchiexoxofrenchiexoxo Member
    24 karma

where'd you get a coupon?

• studyingandrestudyingstudyingandrestudying Core Member
    5254 karma

How many people did this happen to?

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

How do they lose a digital score???

• DINOSAURDINOSAUR Member
    591 karma

That sounds scary! What a nightmare for those people!

• a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

@fgallina said:
    where'd you get a coupon?

Since I was already registered for August when they changed it to flex, they offered a coupon to move it. This is from their email:

“Because you are currently registered for the August 29 LSAT, you may take the August LSAT-Flex or opt out and receive a coupon which can be applied to any future test between October 2020 and April 2021. Please visit your LSAC account and submit the online form with your choice. If we do not hear from you by July 15, you will be automatically registered for the August LSAT-Flex on or about July 16. Note: You may withdraw from the August LSAT-Flex any time up to August 21, 2020 and receive the coupon. After the August 21 deadline, coupons are not available.”

• a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

@noonawoon said:
    How do they lose a digital score???

Just from following the reddit threads, some people are speculating that it was on the ProctorU side and a software issue or something. Now I’m seriously considering moving my test date. LSAC needs to address this immediately.

• nickkruinickkrui Alum Member
    30 karma

Honestly I wouldn't worry about it. The vast, vast majority did not have problems and worse case you get to take the test again for free.