Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). transcripts - 7Sage Forum

transcripts

yazminseyazminse Member
in General 193 karma

When submitting transcripts do we have have to include the transcript request form that LSAC provides us with? My school doesn't allow me to submit that form. It does it electronically and I have to input my LSAC ID number.

Comments

• mynameislilzmynameislilz Member
    14 karma

For all of mine, I went to the school's service and had it sent to LSAC with my ID number. Sounds like the option you have. They all got delivered!

• jwiltonjwilton Member
    62 karma

To piggy back off this thread, because I think we're all doing the same thing after reading that post a few days ago about transcript delays; how do we know, from LSAC's end, that they have actually accepted our transcripts? On LSAC's website it seems like there's a lot of restrictions to how our transcripts can be sent and that they don't accept a variety of formats. I, too, went with my university's program (CredentialSolutions/Transcript Network), and yesterday I got an email from the service that they were accepted by LSAC. My LSAC portal, however, still says nothing has been received.

Is this normal, and just reflective of the standard processing delays on LSAC's part?

• yazminseyazminse Member
    193 karma

thank you.