Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advice Needed: PTs and Logic Games

axbSunDevaxbSunDev Member
edited August 2020 in General 256 karma

Hi 7Sage!

So Logic Games is my worst section in terms of reading the stimulus and rules and then articulating in writing the games onto a diagram on paper. My PTs score are highly affected by my inability to perform well on LGs. So as many people suggest, I printed out all the Logic Games from 6-35 (I already did PTs 1-5) and plan on working on those and foolproofing them. The problem is this process takes awhile, and i'm worried that just focusing on LG might affect my RC and LR studies. But I am desperate to improve my understanding of LGs.

My question is: should I take a month or two to just focus on PT LGs 6-35 with no PTS to improve my LG score, or just do some LGs here and there while still taking PTs?

(Btw, I do work full time from 8-5)

Thank you!!!

Comments

• lsatting2lsatting2 Member
    edited August 2020 33 karma

I took a couple months to focus on LG only and it helped tremendously. Now I'm at the point that when I'm mentally tapped out from studying everything else, or just extremely tired, I'm still able to drill LG because a lot of the time I'm just going through the motions. I'm not a consistent -0 LG scorer, but LG as compared to RC is one of those things you can consistently do well on. Once you get to about -2 in LR and -3 in RC, every point in each section you get is almost an exponentially harder battle because of the curve the test is based on, so getting the "low hanging fruit" in LG should be a top priority, if not the top priority for you.

TLDR; I think it would be worth it.