Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Can’t highlight on law hub using mac

tmh5947tmh5947 Member
in General 313 karma

Hey guys, the highlight function isn’t working on my Mac using law hub, has anyone taken the flex on a Mac and been able to highlight?

Comments

• grace099grace099 Alum Member
    132 karma

Yes , I’ve been doing all my PTs on lawhub on my Mac and haven’t had any issues trying to highlight

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I took the July Flex on my Macbook air and highlighted just fine. Off and on I have issues scrolling but resolved that by just plugging in a mouse. There was no problem taking the test with a plug in mouse and it is a much more reliable way of ensuring that the scroll and highlight functions are going to work consistently for you every time.

• rsparkerrsparker Core Member
    32 karma

@FindingSage said:
    I took the July Flex on my Macbook air and highlighted just fine. Off and on I have issues scrolling but resolved that by just plugging in a mouse. There was no problem taking the test with a plug in mouse and it is a much more reliable way of ensuring that the scroll and highlight functions are going to work consistently for you every time.

How did your Macbook air run the ProctorU program, was there any speed issues or issues more generally?

• PlatinumPlatinum Member
    363 karma

Have you tried using a different web browser like Crome instead of Safari?