Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). LSAT Flex or wait? - 7Sage Forum

LSAT Flex or wait?

Hi! I am currently in a waiting period before I start work in December. My plan was to take the November LSAT and apply to law school in a year or two after working. If the November test is a LSAT flex should I wait until it is the original format? Will law schools expect me to have taken the original format if I apply in a year or two?

help

Comments

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

I don't think any school will put much weight on when you took the LSAT or which format you took. The flex is designed to be representative of your normal LSAT score and I think law schools will respect that. The only thing I would be careful of is that you don't take the LSAT so early the score expires by the time you want to go to law school. Additionally, keep in mind the longer you have time to study, the better your score will be. But overall, I think the main concern any school would have is simply to have strong LSAT score medians and won't look into it too much if you took flex vs regular.