Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October LSAT flex

in General 69 karma

Hi! Does anyone know if we’re able to pick a specific date for the LSAT flex? I’m signed up for the October one and the email made it seem like we can pick a start time, but no mention of a date. I’m asking because I’m traveling on the 5th and have to take it either on the 3rd or the 4th. Please help!

Comments

• katie.mac8katie.mac8 Member
    63 karma

If it is structured the same as the August flex date selection, you will receive an email about selecting a specific date about two weeks out from the October test. Those of us taking the test that was originally slated for August 29 got an email on August 12 saying that we would get access to ProctorU to schedule our test on August 13 at 12 PM EDT. We then could access ProctorU on the 13th to schedule our test for the date and time we wanted. I went on right at 12PM EDT and was able to secure the date and time I most preferred.

• ericchoi12ericchoi12 Member
    31 karma

they don't send you the email to sign up w/ the link until a couple weeks before the exam, and LSAC refuses to let you know the exact date of this email until it shows up in your inbox. So I wouldn't worry about it for now. If you're good at checking your email everyday in the morning you should get the date that you want.