Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

how to remove flex on a PT

username-1username-1 Live Member
in General 29 karma

if i did a pt to simulate Flex, and i'd like to also review the section that was skipped, how do i access the answers for that section?

Comments

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    858 karma

Hi there,

You can check out the answers for a section of any PrepTest on the Explanation Videos page under Resources.

For example, if you chose to simulate Flex for PrepTest June 2007, section 3 would have been skipped. You can access the answers for section 3 by navigating to the explanation videos for PrepTest June 2007. See GIF below:

I hope that helped. Let us know if you have any further questions.

• username-1username-1 Live Member
    29 karma

thank you!

• sherry.prasadsherry.prasad Member
    11 karma

Is there a less tedious way of doing this? Current solution involves clicking on each question for each section skipped. Considering LSAT-Flex is going to be around for a while, a lot of us would benefit from all the answers being populated on the same page.

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

Hi @"sherry.prasad" and @"brooklyn k."

To review the answers to the one section that was skipped, you can also create a custom Problem Set for the one Section that was skipped, and either take that problem set or tap on "Printable" to only view the answers. See the GIF below:

If you aren't familiar with the custom problem set interface, here are more detailed instructions on how to create a custom Problem Set:

1. Navigate to Problem Sets.https://7sage.com/problem-sets/
    2. Filter by PrepTests on the "PrepTests To Show" area
    3. Filter by Sections (LG, RC, LR)
    4. Filter further by typing keywords like "pt38 s2" (optional)
    5. Tap the cart icon to the top left of the table to select all the questions from the Section or scroll down and mark each question you want to include with the cart icon on the left
    6. Finally, tap on "Create Problem Set with ... Problems" at the bottom

Let us know if you have any further questions.