Query failed: connection to 172.31.3.4:9312 failed (errno=111, msg=Connection refused). To the Admins: There's a Question Missing on PT 86 - 7Sage Forum

To the Admins: There's a Question Missing on PT 86

Hello! I think this is something for the admins to handle, not sure where to post...

I took PT 86 on lawhub and in inputting my responses into the 7sage system, noticed that in the RC section, the final question (q 27) is missing. The question is "Given the information provided in the passage, which one of the following principles would most hep support Carrol and Chen's innovative argument, described in the fourth paragraph?" Currently the PT only has 26 RC questions on 7sage.

Comments

• edited September 2020 56 karma
  • RaphaelPRaphaelP Member Sage 7Sage Tutor
    1121 karma

I believe this question was omitted from scoring

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@lsat2020c said:
    Hello! I think this is something for the admins to handle, not sure where to post...

I took PT 86 on lawhub and in inputting my responses into the 7sage system, noticed that in the RC section, the final question (q 27) is missing. The question is "Given the information provided in the passage, which one of the following principles would most hep support Carrol and Chen's innovative argument, described in the fourth paragraph?" Currently the PT only has 26 RC questions on 7sage.

Hi there,

PrepTest 86 on our site matches the original PrepTest 86 as initially published by LSAC. PrepTest 86 as initially published by LSAC does not include question 27 in the RC section.

However, PrepTest 86 on LSAC's LawHub may include the redacted question 27 in the RC section.

Let us know if you have any further questions.