Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Submitting the writing sample later than expected?

karko2525karko2525 Member
in General 620 karma

Hi guys, so I took the August flex on 9/2 and planned on completed the writing sample a couple days after. However, due to the heat wave, my internet has been spotty for the past few days. So I delayed it and plan on taking it tomorrow (9/9) no matter what. I am just a bit worried that because I am submitting the writing sample 10 days prior to score release that it will affect when I get my score. Has anyone taken the other flex exams and submitted your writing sample later? Did you experience any score release delays? I know there's a disclaimer on LSAC that says they generally process writing samples within a week, but it could take up to 3 weeks... So I am not sure what to think.

Comments

• LadyLawyerLadyLawyer Alum Member
    146 karma

Following this as well!

• ryanmhallettryanmhallett Member
    17 karma

I took the writing portion on Sunday, August 30, and the status on my LSAC account still says "Results Pending."

• madi2639madi2639 Member
    117 karma

Hi! I took my writing sample August 30 and it was approved and processed within about 5 days.

• MomentoMoriMomentoMori Member
    45 karma

I took mine 8/31 and I'm still pending, for reference.

• eva.gueva.gu Member
    19 karma

Following!

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    620 karma

@ryanmhallett @madi2639 @jludeer Thank you guys for the update! Looks like there's a mix of processing times. I read on reddit some people got their's approved in 3 days and some had their's under review for a month... Crossing my fingers mine gets processed before the scores come out :neutral: Do you guys know if they limit processing to business days? I am now wishing I completed it right after my exam lolol Didn't know the heatwave would be so bad :(

• karko2525karko2525 Member
    edited September 2020 620 karma

Sad update: woke up in Norcal to an apocalyptic looking world with orange skies. Thought the world was about to end for like an hour. Decided to take my writing portion later in the day anyway.... 15 min into the exam the software kicked me out lmao now I need to wait ANOTHER day just to take the writing portion since I need a new link. I'm almost certain my scores will be delayed now lol :'( I'm screaming inside. Send help