Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November 170+ study buddies

xiannyxianny Member

I'm looking for 2-3 people to be study buddies for the Nov test. I'm aiming to take my ~170 to 175+ (horrible undergrad GPA) and it'd be nice to review with folks in a similar boat, plus I usually do better in small groups or 1-on-1!

I'm in PST timezone, we could use Google hangouts and/or Discord, or whatever you're comfortable with. My most common study time is weekends and around 3pm-6pm PST on weekdays, so might work well with EST folks studying in the evening too. Tentatively, I'll be spending Sept 21 - Nov 7 working through PTs 60s and then 80s. (Saving 70s for in case I need a retake in Jan). If that plan lines up with anyone else out there, I'd love to hear from you!

Comments

• benmackin2benmackin2 Member
    34 karma

I am interested!

• bensasounianbensasounian Member
    94 karma

Interested

• gogo180gogo180 Member
    89 karma

Interested! Also PTing in that range looking to receive that target score.

• CRISPR24CRISPR24 Alum Member
    262 karma

I am usually available at that time and can participate all discussions on the 60s! would love to join!

• jamiemill27jamiemill27 Member
    60 karma

intersted!

• asprble7asprble7 Member
    19 karma

Absolutely same boat - definitely interested! angelene.superable@gmail.com

• SoCal1996SoCal1996 Member
    21 karma

Exact same boat and I'm also PST timezone. celinelgruaz@gmail.com

• ghuman98ghuman98 Member
    7 karma

I am also interested, my email is ghuman98@gmail.com.

• CrammyCramCrammyCram Member
    10 karma

Interested! letgoaccnt@gmail.com

• aps293aps293 Member
    33 karma

Interested. Currently, PTing in the lower end of your range.
    aps293@cornell.edu

34 karma

Idk if this is still happening. Didn’t leave my email on original comment so here it is: benmackin2@gmail.com

• Stacey JStacey J Member
    13 karma

Interested! Email me at ajuste@temple.edu

• ryen.limryen.lim Free Trial Member
    2 karma

Hi, same stats all around, also PST! My email is ryen@nyu.edu.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Been doing the same thing with a couple of groups for the October test and it immediately took my PT results from 170ish (167, 169,170, 174 four previous) to 175+ on my last four (176, 177, 175, 177) with BRs between 177 and 180. I think at the 170 level this is the best thing you can do. I am in exactly the same boat.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Wait, Xiany. Just realized it was you. It seems like you're set but I do have that other friend I was telling you about who is also Canadian. She's a bit lower than that though, 160's.

34 karma

Anyone else here in the comments not hear back and still looking for study buddies? I’ve pt’ing between 169-174 and looking to jump the 175+ hurdle.

• yl574yl574 Core Member
    18 karma

Interested! ly574@duke.edu

• ferndaddy4018ferndaddy4018 Member
    4 karma

Interested! ferndaddy4018@gmail.com

• dzxiaodzxiao Alum Member
    4 karma

@benmackin2 said:
    Anyone else here in the comments not hear back and still looking for study buddies? I’ve pt’ing between 169-174 and looking to jump the 175+ hurdle.

Im down. Dzxiao@iu.edu

• Elizabeth8Elizabeth8 Core Member
    18 karma

interested! yan.elizabethh@gmail.com

• mrmurphy815mrmurphy815 Member
    91 karma

Interested! PTing in the lo 170s/high 160s and looking to get more consistently in the mid 170s. My email is mrmurphy815@gmail.com and I’m in EST.

• xc97xc97 Member
    5 karma

@mrmurphy815 said:
    Interested! PTing in the lo 170s/high 160s and looking to get more consistently in the mid 170s. My email is mrmurphy815@gmail.com and I’m in EST.

Hey, I'm in the same spot and also in EST. When do you typically study? And when are you taking the exam? Let me know! I'm at xc97@georgetown.edu

• kadyrovakadyrova Member
    14 karma

@xc97 said:

@mrmurphy815 said:

Hey, I'm in the same spot and also in EST. When do you typically study? And when are you taking the exam? Let me know! I'm at xc97@georgetown.edu

same here. im taking it in November and want to be scoring consistently in the mid 170s soon. im in PST but im flexible. i can be reached at frrishta@gmail.com