Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Errors during a PT

NinoSaniNinoSani Alum Member

Hi,

I finished a PT and the result showed as tho I'd left a bunch of questions blank, which I hadn't, then I sent a msg to tech support to 7 sage, and did the same PT again, the same thing happened but this time the error started with an earlier question, it even said on the results section where the error started and from that question onwards none of my answers were recorded, now the discussion page is glitching for me, I tried a different browser and same thing. Have you experienced this? I wonder if it's an error on my end of 7 sage's software, I hope it can be resolved soon so I can resume studying. I hope I will hear from 7 sage soon.

Thank you!

Comments

• leannafrazer-1leannafrazer-1 Core Member
    59 karma

Hey, I haven't experienced this exactly but I've had a host of problems with the site today. Most often the pages aren't loading but a few times certain links just grey out or my test results aren't showing. As well, the download test option isn't loading the tests for me via Wordpress. I just figured 7Sage is experiencing issues with their web service today.

• hexagon87hexagon87 Alum Member
    24 karma

Just took a practice test with the same issues, the majority of my answers couldn't be graded. pretty pissed i wasted 2h doing something that couldn't be scored.

• chsc3555chsc3555 Member
    edited September 2020 66 karma

Same happened to me. Waste of time and material.

• NinoSaniNinoSani Alum Member
    100 karma

I see this might be 7sage's tech issue, hopefully it will be resolved soon

• Heinz DoofenshmirtzHeinz Doofenshmirtz Member
    481 karma

7 sage wouldn't load for me today. I'm assuming it's all tech-issue related

• RockthistestRockthistest Member
    45 karma

This just happened to me too and I posted about it. I hope it is resolved soon and we do not have to retake another pretest...

• Climb_to_170Climb_to_170 Alum Member
    426 karma

This has happened to me in the past. I had to change the format of the test to paper and use the pdf format to fill in my answers based on memory to save my answers. It's terrible that this happened to so many people. Hopefully this can be a quick fix until 7sage can correct the issue.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    edited September 2020 851 karma

Hi everyone,

We are so sorry that this happened.

The site was down for about 25 minutes, but everything should be working normally now.

However, please let us know if you are still having trouble!

• NinoSaniNinoSani Alum Member
    100 karma

@"Theo --Student Service--" said:
    Hi everyone,

We are so sorry that this happened.

The site was down for about 25 minutes, but everything should be working normally now.

However, please let us know if you are still having trouble!

Thank you!

• RockthistestRockthistest Member
    45 karma

Has anyone had any luck getting their answers back? If so, how? If not, what did you do so that the PT was not a waste of time? Did you just try to remember what you put initially and select those for he BR? Is there away to reopen the initial test and try to remember and then do a full blind review? I have reached out to tech support several times and have not gotten any useful guidance. With two weeks left before my flex date this is extremely frustrating. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

• Theo - Student ServiceTheo - Student Service Member Moderator Student Services
    851 karma

@Rockthistest said:
    Has anyone had any luck getting their answers back? If so, how? If not, what did you do so that the PT was not a waste of time? Did you just try to remember what you put initially and select those for he BR? Is there away to reopen the initial test and try to remember and then do a full blind review? I have reached out to tech support several times and have not gotten any useful guidance. With two weeks left before my flex date this is extremely frustrating. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there,

I just responded to your email, but I am also pasting it here for convenience.

We checked the database and unfortunately, we cannot restore your data. Again we apologize that this happened.

However, you can edit the answers of a completed PrepTest by converting the test to the paper format. You will then be able to manually enter your answers for those questions that were not saved during the recent failure in our site. Sorry about this!

You can view an answer sheet when you convert the PrepTest from digital to paper by tapping on the "Convert" button on the Digital Tester. See the screenshot below:

After you "convert" the PrepTest from digital to paper, you will have the option to enter your answers on the Answer Sheet.

You can view the questions by tapping on the Quick View buttons above the answer sheet.

Next, tap on each question number to enter your Blind Review answers. See the GIF below:

I hope this helps! Let us know if you have any further questions!