Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Feeling a bit discouraged… scored way below my PsT

ndilmaghndilmagh Core Member
in General 82 karma

Got my August score back and it was 7 points under my PT average and is not even good enough to apply. I am signed up for November and am wondering where to go from here. I understand the fundamentals of LR, am good with LG, and am restudying/drilling RC. While I understand LR, I've noticed lately I take longer to understand the stimulus so any tips are welcome.

I was thinking to drill LR/RC until the first week of october, then take 2 pts a week with thorough blind review every week until November. any help is welcomed and appreciated!!!

Comments

• ahope_0613ahope_0613 Member
    7 karma

Aw don't be discouraged! Same thing happened to me in June, but my 2nd take was better. Nerves really got to me on the first LSAT. I would say try to avoid burnout, and I did 1 PT a week (with Blind Review) and then 1 section & BR for 4 days a week. And then 1 day to review key takeaways each week.

For understanding the stimulus faster, I recommend Ellen Cassidy's translation drills. They're in her book The Loophole.