Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

October 3 LSAT-Flex (US, Canada, and International)

2»

Comments

  • WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

    If I have already accepted my LSAT as being changed to a flex, can I still change my mind receive a coupon to take the November LSAT instead? And how do I go about doing that? I don't see an option on my LSAC account, but I understand I may need to call.

  • marieveraamarieveraa Alum Member
    13 karma

    I didn’t see any option either. I called them up and had to wait some time, but they were able to change it right away.

  • VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Alum Member
    2054 karma

    So I really need to let my job know when I am taking time off. All I know is that the test is planned for Thursday October 8th US time and that attempts will be made to accommodate time zones. Well, the evening of the 8th is the morning of the 9th here in Asia, though the morning of the 8th is night on the 8th here in Asia. Either way I need to take time off, but I am really frustrated they moved a weekend test to a mid-week test and gave such sparse information on the time, to the extent I do not even know what day to take off.

    Is there anyone that took the Flex Internationally previously who might know what time those time slots refers to by US standards?

  • attal.taimaattal.taima Monthly Member
    12 karma

    @nasiba12 Ah thank you for the clarification! I didn't realize I could do it after the test as well.

  • ericadelarosa97ericadelarosa97 Monthly Member
    14 karma

    Called LSAC this morning and they said email would be out in a few days when we can sign up for time slots

  • WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

    We can register for our LSAT-flex times on Tuesday 9/22 at noon EST

  • VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Alum Member
    2054 karma

    @ericadelarosa97 @WouldRatherBeEating Thank you both a bunch for that info. The 23rd should be soon enough to let my job know I hope.

  • LETSZGOOOOOLETSZGOOOOO Monthly Member
    19 karma

    LETS KILL THIS TEST!!!!!!

  • LETSZGOOOOOLETSZGOOOOO Monthly Member
    edited September 2020 19 karma

    .

  • aliceoh88aliceoh88 Monthly Member
    9 karma

    Does anyone know how to change your test date? I signed up for the October flex but decided to push to November. Can't seem to find on the website how to change it and the LSAC line is always busy when I call! Plz help

  • efergusoneferguson Alum Member
    15 karma

    I understand we should be hearing back from lsac soon regarding our test day assignments (be it the 3, 4, 6 or 8th). Does anyone know where/ when we will be notified? I thought Tuesday at noon was specific to the time of day...

  • needneckneedneck Monthly Member
    7 karma

    Hi, can international test takers choose to take the October LSAT Flex from either the 4th, 5th or the 8th? Or is there a fixed date?

  • OhDoubleSevenOhDoubleSeven Alum Member
    22 karma

    Does anyone know if the right arrow key (to move to the next question) works on the actually Flex too?

  • Tori98765Tori98765 Alum Member
    104 karma

    @OhDoubleSeven I have heard that it does not

  • OhDoubleSevenOhDoubleSeven Alum Member
    22 karma

    @Tori98765 said:
    @OhDoubleSeven I have heard that it does not

    quite liked that feature:(
    Thanks!

  • WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

    @eferguson said:
    I understand we should be hearing back from lsac soon regarding our test day assignments (be it the 3, 4, 6 or 8th). Does anyone know where/ when we will be notified? I thought Tuesday at noon was specific to the time of day...

    Tuesday at noon Eastern Time is when you can pick your test date and time. It is NOT automatically assigned to you, therefore right at noon EST you want to be waiting for the email to come in so you can sign up for your LSAT-flex slot right away before all the good ones are taken.

  • andywsoccerandywsoccer Alum Member
    83 karma

    ummm guys, I checked proctor U and it seems we can register now. Do you guys have the same situation as me? (fingers crossed)

  • BibimbobBibimbob Alum Member
    34 karma

    @andywsoccer said:
    ummm guys, I checked proctor U and it seems we can register now. Do you guys have the same situation as me? (fingers crossed)

    Hey I also logged in to my procturu account and I am also seeing active october lsat flex showing up but I don't think we can select a time slot yet.

  • tolsonaktolsonak Member
    3 karma

    Where are you seeing it? Mine isn't showing up on proctor U that I am registered for an exam at all. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong

  • BibimbobBibimbob Alum Member
    edited September 2020 34 karma

    @andywsoccer said:
    ummm guys, I checked proctor U and it seems we can register now. Do you guys have the same situation as me? (fingers crossed)

    Just contacted ProctorU rep through live chat and the rep got me scheduled at 6pm. Did the registration period pass alreday? I thought the test-time registration period is supposed to begin at 12 (noon), September 22nd.

  • BibimbobBibimbob Alum Member
    34 karma

    @tolsonak said:
    Where are you seeing it? Mine isn't showing up on proctor U that I am registered for an exam at all. Just wondering if I am doing something wrong

    I can see an october lsat exam under the "active exams" list after logging in to my proctoru account.

  • bellamaxbellamax Alum Member
    68 karma

    @Bibimbob are we supposed to create our own proctoru account? I thought lsac was going to email our account info and sign up instructions tomorrow at 9AM?

  • attal.taimaattal.taima Monthly Member
    12 karma

    @bibimbop wait how did you get your account with proctoru. I tried to sign up but it said I needed an approved code to login

  • andywsoccerandywsoccer Alum Member
    83 karma

    @Bibimbob said:

    @andywsoccer said:
    ummm guys, I checked proctor U and it seems we can register now. Do you guys have the same situation as me? (fingers crossed)

    Just contacted ProctorU rep through live chat and the rep got me scheduled at 6pm. Did the registration period pass alreday? I thought the test-time registration period is supposed to begin at 12 (noon), September 22nd.

    @"attal.taima" said:
    @bibimbop wait how did you get your account with proctoru. I tried to sign up but it said I needed an approved code to login

    The time hasnt passed yet, I just logged in early to check, because according to some users on reddit, some were able to do it earlier than the stated 12 time.And after logging in I found that the scheduling seems open.

    As for the account, mine was the same as my previous flex session. Ive heard (from reddit) that you can do it (if this is your first flex) by signing in with your lsac eamil and then click forget password or smth(or maybe with lsac password? not sure). Hope this helps!

  • attal.taimaattal.taima Monthly Member
    12 karma

    @andywsoccer Thank you for the instructions! I still am not able to sign in, but I checked the reddit page, and it looks like LSAC/ProctorU are still adding people.

  • andywsoccerandywsoccer Alum Member
    83 karma

    @"attal.taima" said:
    @andywsoccer Thank you for the instructions! I still am not able to sign in, but I checked the reddit page, and it looks like LSAC/ProctorU are still adding people.

    welcome! I hope they add you soon!
    (just curious, where on reddit did you see it? If it's not too much trouble can you give me a link? if not it's okay! thanks!)

  • WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

    If you don't have your LSAC/Proctor U email yet!!! Go to ProctorU anyway and select User Login. Then say "forgot password". They will email you a link to reset password that you can use to login. People are currently scheduling their LSAT-flexes so see if this works for you!

  • johnnytsunamijohnnytsunami Alum Member
    86 karma

    @aliceoh88 said:
    Does anyone know how to change your test date? I signed up for the October flex but decided to push to November. Can't seem to find on the website how to change it and the LSAC line is always busy when I call! Plz help

    DITTTTTTTO. anyone know?

  • a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

    This would have saved me a lot of tears if I had read this yesterday!! LSAC said that I already had a ProctorU account, which I never signed up for, and assumed that maybe a professor registered me back in college with my university email address which I no longer have access to. Turns out, I was registered with my LSAC login email address. Not sure how this happened since I created that email address specifically for LSAT stuff. So if anyone is told that they already have a ProctorU account, try “forgetting password” with your LSAC login email. I had a breakdown on the phone with ProctorU yesterday trying to figure this out. 2 weeks until test day!! [Deep breaths]

    @WouldRatherBeEating said:
    If you don't have your LSAC/Proctor U email yet!!! Go to ProctorU anyway and select User Login. Then say "forgot password". They will email you a link to reset password that you can use to login. People are currently scheduling their LSAT-flexes so see if this works for you!

  • a1ex_682a1ex_682 Alum Member
    307 karma

    @johnschengber said:

    @aliceoh88 said:
    Does anyone know how to change your test date? I signed up for the October flex but decided to push to November. Can't seem to find on the website how to change it and the LSAC line is always busy when I call! Plz help

    DITTTTTTTO. anyone know?

    Email LSAC at LSACinfo@LSAC.org and ask for the coupon to move your test date. It will take them a few days to get back to you.

  • gvvert957gvvert957 Monthly Member
    edited September 2020 24 karma

    So I've set my test time for the 3rd. Just to clarify, should I go to ProctorU or to LawHub first on the day of the test? Also, does anybody know how long the breaks are between sections?

  • AndySnowAndySnow Alum Member
    29 karma

    I am registered for a test time this weekend. Do I need to do anything other than open up ProctorU at my scheduled time? Thank you!

  • calvinnhobbescalvinnhobbes Monthly Member
    134 karma

    Are we allowed to use pens or just pencils?

  • makena_808makena_808 Alum Member
    92 karma

    Is there a way to see how long the exam is scheduled for on ProctorU? I have approved extended time and want to make sure this accounted for on ProctorU.

  • herestoa163herestoa163 Legacy Member
    12 karma

    @calvinnhobbes said:
    Are we allowed to use pens or just pencils?

    LSAC said pens or pencils are fine

  • herestoa163herestoa163 Legacy Member
    12 karma

    @gvvert957 said:
    So I've set my test time for the 3rd. Just to clarify, should I go to ProctorU or to LawHub first on the day of the test? Also, does anybody know how long the breaks are between sections?

    You go to ProctorU at the time you signed up for, have no other windows or programs opened. Then your proctor will walk you through the rest. LSAC says there are no breaks between the 3 sections. Good luck!

  • herestoa163herestoa163 Legacy Member
    12 karma

    @AndySnow said:
    I am registered for a test time this weekend. Do I need to do anything other than open up ProctorU at my scheduled time? Thank you!

    Double check your equipment is working + have all other programs, windows closed it what the proctoru site says. You will need your ID , too! good luck!

  • AndySnowAndySnow Alum Member
    29 karma

    @herestoa163 said:

    @AndySnow said:
    I am registered for a test time this weekend. Do I need to do anything other than open up ProctorU at my scheduled time? Thank you!

    Double check your equipment is working + have all other programs, windows closed it what the proctoru site says. You will need your ID , too! good luck!

    Thanks! Other programs? What other programs do I need? or did you mean make sure that all other programs along with additional windows are closed?

  • Sadie.logerfoolsenSadie.logerfoolsen Monthly Member
    6 karma

    @gvvert957 said:
    So I've set my test time for the 3rd. Just to clarify, should I go to ProctorU or to LawHub first on the day of the test? Also, does anybody know how long the breaks are between sections?

    Go to ProctorU first, and the breaks are 1 minute but you can skip to next section whenever you want during that 1 minute (aka you don't have to take the full minute).

  • bellamaxbellamax Alum Member
    68 karma

    Does the time show up at the top corner of the testing browser, just like in lawhub? Or would you need to use a wristwatch to track how much time has passed?

  • calvinnhobbescalvinnhobbes Monthly Member
    134 karma

    No ticket needed correct?

  • herestoa163herestoa163 Legacy Member
    12 karma

    @AndySnow said:

    @herestoa163 said:

    @AndySnow said:
    I am registered for a test time this weekend. Do I need to do anything other than open up ProctorU at my scheduled time? Thank you!

    Double check your equipment is working + have all other programs, windows closed it what the proctoru site says. You will need your ID , too! good luck!

    Thanks! Other programs? What other programs do I need? or did you mean make sure that all other programs along with additional windows are closed?

    Just meant any other programs that are running - example, iMessage if you have that on your laptop!

  • giulia.conboygiulia.conboy Monthly Member
    3 karma

    Do we need to complete the writing sample if we already have a writing sample from a previous lsat flex?

  • SoupCitySoupCity Alum Member
    40 karma

    @"giulia.conboy" no you only need one writing sample on file.

  • SoupCitySoupCity Alum Member
    40 karma

    This link has most of the information I see people asking about https://www.lsac.org/update-coronavirus-and-lsat/lsat-flex

    Good luck everyone!

Sign In or Register to comment.