Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

The course and LG coverage

jim-1jim-1 Alum Member
in General 71 karma
Hi All...

Looking at the syllabus, I'm wondering if all the different types of logic games are covered by the course? I bought the lowest level primarily for LG coverage (although I intend to use all of it). I see that all the LGs are explained on the free section of the site but I'm wondering if the course covered how to break down all the different types?

I ask because in one of the videos the instructor said that there are about six types, and I see the Kaplan books I have (on loan from a friend) seems to talk about a bunch of types... Linear, in-out, whatever...

Comments

• emli1000emli1000 Alum Member Inactive ⭐
    3462 karma
    Yes, the course covers the fundamentals necessary to master each game type. Some prep companies come up with different game types just to trademark the name. When in reality 7Sage covers just about 99.9% of all game types you will see on the LSAT. Of course, you never know when the LSAT will come up with a new weird game. But if you have the fundamentals down you should be fine with that new game.
  • Quick SilverQuick Silver Alum Inactive Sage
    1049 karma
    7sage is hands down the best LG course IMHO So yes, do the course. I love the techniques for in/out games - I hated them until 7sage
  • nicole.hopkinsnicole.hopkins Inactive Sage Inactive ⭐
    7965 karma
    Haha word @emli1000 *cough* Powerscore *cough*

@"jim-1" You'll get everything you need covered with the Starter Course. If later in your prep you want to refine your approach and/or supplement, then it's LSAT Trainer followed by Manhattan RC and LR, in order of preference. Don't waste your money on Powerscore. You'll get everything you can possibly want or need from 7sage and the aforementioned supplements.
  • jim-1jim-1 Alum Member
    71 karma
    Fantastic, thanks folks!