Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November LSAT

samanthagracebrownsamanthagracebrown Core Member
in General 73 karma

Is it just me or did they change the November LSAT registration deadline?? I had it written down in my planner as September 30th and when I checked LSAC today, it said the registration deadline was yesterday. Someone please tell me this is a mistake and I’m not crazy!!!

Comments

• ericchoi12ericchoi12 Member
    31 karma

I heard on Reddit that there was confusion about this. I think it's because the november test was originally supposed to be on the on the 2nd week of the month but then they changed it to be a week earlier. So I think to go along w/ that, they changed the registration deadline to be a week earlier as well. I feel like LSAC should've definitely sent out an email about this tho as a heads-up!

• disindexdisindex Member
    57 karma

I'm pretty sure they changed it. I also saw Sept. 30th for a while, it started showing Sept. 23 a few weeks ago. The whole registration process is terrible. The website is incredibly hard to navigate and none of the information is really presented clearly.

You'd think that for such a large and important organization, they'd really have this stuff figured out by now.

• acquadiiceacquadiice Core Member
    121 karma

yeah they pushed the date up of the exam from nov 14 to nov 7 so i think thats why it might have been changed

• spinosanspinosan Alum Member
    187 karma

I just realized this this morning too! i'm going to be calling lsac today to ask for them to register me, considering they changed their deadline and i have not signed up yet.

• D_man1071D_man1071 Member
    130 karma

@spinosan Please let me know if they make an exception. This is horrible news as I planned on taking November

187 karma

@D_man1071 just got off the phone with them- yes you can still register for november today! you need to call in tho. just google lsac customer service phone number and it should come up. a heads up, i called right when they opened and was on hold for 1 hour. Good luck!

• D_man1071D_man1071 Member
    130 karma

@spinosan THANK GOD!!!! My stomach just dropped to the floor. I literally felt doomed. Best of luck to you going forward!

• samanthagracebrownsamanthagracebrown Core Member
    73 karma

I’m currently on hold with them🙃 do you think I’ll still be able to register?

• I was on hold with them for almost two hours yesterday but I had class so I had to hangup. I've heard of people who were able to still register but I am not sure if they're doing it for everyone. I am currently on hold with them again. Good luck everyone!

• samanthagracebrownsamanthagracebrown Core Member
    73 karma

What did y’all say to them? I finally got through to someone and he said that there was nothing he could do. I asked to speak with someone else.

187 karma

@samanthagracebrown I'm really sorry to hear that! all i said was i noticed that lsac had moved the deadline for registration forward from what they had previously stated last month. is there a way i can still register and they said they could take care of it. I'm not sure what they would say this week though. either way, good luck!