Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Not understanding it at all

Bebe2026Bebe2026 Member

There is no way I will ever get this section. I am doing great with reading comp, ok with logical reasoning, but LG is seriously dragging my score down by an easy 10 pts.

Comments

• sierra_km24sierra_km24 Member
    73 karma

hi! I also struggle with LG too. are you looking for study buddies? I've gotten my LG down to about -5 to -3 (still looking to improve) so maybe we could help each other.

• Lsat1750Lsat1750 Member
    43 karma

Trust in the Foolproof process man, if you haven't done each game from PT 1-35 at least 3-4 times each I would hesitate before you give up on LG entirely. From someone who used to think I was the exact same way, tripling/quadupling my old volume of LG problems done has helped a lot with ingraining problem solving patterns into my brain.

• garbage.floodgarbage.flood Member
    186 karma

I second what Lsat175 said. For the next 2 weeks, take every LG on PTs 1-35. Take them one at a time. If you get -0 within the target time and feel good about the game, move on. If you got any wrong, did not meet the target time, or felt uneasy about the game in any way, take it again. Do not move on from the game until you've met those requirements. Once you have, take the game the following day to make sure you're still comfortable. Along the way, compile a list of games you continually have the most trouble with. After you're done fool-proofing, take at least one game from the list a day to keep yourself solid. Add in a few new games periodically to make sure you don't panic when you're introduced to something new (but I swear, every game will begin to feel like you've taken it before).

For context, on my diagnostic I got -13. Now I consistently get -0 to -2.