New User - How much should we read into BR score?

zoomzoomzoomzoom Member
in General 462 karma

I’m a new 7Sage user. Been studying for the exam for a while and recently took a PT today where I scored a 161 but a 170 for BR.

How much should I read into this? I’ve been in low-160’s long time but this is personal high for a BR score.

I know it’s not the real score but wondering how one should read into it and what it represents?

Comments

• .Iknk.Iknk Core Member
    9 karma

Some, but regrettably not too much. It's great if you can get questions right without time constraints, but the true challenge is in making those decisions under time pressure. It does show you that you can understand the material and wade through the nonsense to get the right answer, but you'll have to get that done incrementally faster to approach that score.

So take it as a good sign you've got room to grow, but from my own personal experience it's been tough closing the gap 🤷‍♀️

• kilgoretroutkilgoretrout Alum Member
    795 karma

I'm in the same boat as you. Would love to know how to close that gap

• helmholtz99helmholtz99 Core Member
    71 karma

Same here. I was searching the forums for more info from other students about this but am still unsure. I can score high 170s every time with BR but mid- (sometimes low- depending on 3rd and 4th LG) 160s under times constraints. Probably going to continue to defer my test date until I can close the gap; not going to rush it if I know my brain can get ~175.