Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

3 Days Until LSAT

in General 769 karma

I'm taking the LSAT in 3 days and I know I won't really be able to make much progress from now until then, but should I still be doing drills? Or can I take these 3 days to work on application materials?

Comments

• _iamnw96_iamnw96 Alum Member
    437 karma

I would recommend not doing anything that would induce anxiety. If you want to drill, maybe do drills on your strengths so that you can build confidence for the exam. The hardest work has been done, and you will not make gains in three days, or even a weeks time. Take this as a chance to relax and get yourself in the calmest mindset possible for exam day. Good luck!

• WouldRatherBeEatingWouldRatherBeEating Alum Member
    456 karma

I would maybe do a game, a passage and a few LR questions, possibly ones you’ve done before, each day to keep yourself fresh. Nothing to stress yourself out.

• listentothewindblowlistentothewindblow Core Member
    127 karma

Agree with above comments! If it won't stress you out and it's something easy (like not intensive writing) I think you'll be fine doing app stuff.

• VerdantZephyrVerdantZephyr Member
    2054 karma

Do whatever keeps you sharp, focused, and calm. You've got this. I'm also taking Thursday and was stressing out hard over the weekend but I'm thankfully feeling great now. Do whatever you need to get to that calm place. Then crush the LSAT