Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT Flex ProctorU

in General 769 karma

I just tested my system on ProctorU and it said upload speed could not be found. Then it says * Why would some system information not be found?
Firefox does not allow access to CPU and RAM information. To check for these metrics, test your equipment again using Chrome Browser.
When gathering your system's information, the ProctorU Browser Extension is used to retrieve some metrics. If the ProctorU Browser Extension is not currently installed, then these metrics will not be found. In addition, your browser's privacy settings might also disallow this page from retreiving certain system information.

Should I be freaking out right now??

Comments

• andywsoccerandywsoccer Member
    83 karma

I had this a few times but a reload of the page solved it for me. Hope it does for you too!

• legallytiredlegallytired Member
    442 karma

this also happened to me a bunch of different times before the exam. it was always random, some days it was found and other days it was not. the days it was found it said that it was strong and good to go, and the day of the exam everything worked normally. i would not worry about it too much

• antoniomaestas10antoniomaestas10 Core Member
    3 karma

I just had this issue 3 times this morning. I signed up for the 9:30 am flex, then the system messed up. So I quickly signed up for 9:50 am and the system messed up again. Then was on the phone with proctoru for over an hour and they couldn't figure out what was going on. So I called LSAC and they were like sorry bruh just submit a complaint and try to reschedule. Did that and rescheduled and the same issue. I even reinstalled the ProctorU extension and restarted the whole comp. Guess November it is.