Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Bad idea to do the 7sage syllabus out of order?

bchiki12345bchiki12345 Member
in General 10 karma

I've been going in sort of a random order, because 1) I don't have time to go through eveeeeerything before test day, and 2) I'm trying to really focus on the areas I'm weak in. Should I be going in order instead?

Comments

• aszane21aszane21 Member
    350 karma

Think of the syllabus like a recommendation. You know your needs better than 7Sage so your method is all well and good. I didn't do the syllabus in order and I'm in no rush, when I hit a snag in LR I started LG and when I hit a snag there I started RC. Just got a 174 on my latest PT so I probably wasn't hurt by going out of order. Good luck!

• LogicianLogician Alum Member Sage
    2464 karma

You should be fine doing it out of order, I did it and I think it was fine. Just be sure not to skip over the important content: introduction to logic, existential quantifiers, causation logic, the LG cc and RC memory method.

• helmholtz99helmholtz99 Core Member
    71 karma

I'm also doing it out of order b/c I need to work on certain things more than others. If you do have the time, I would recommend doing it in order though. This isn't the best method.

• ronswansonronswanson Member
    55 karma

I did the syllabus in order, but I personally wish I had done it out of order. If I were to do it again, I'd want to do logic games first because it was by far my weakest and I still need all the time I can get! I know the material builds on itself, but that's my two cents.