Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an LR tutor.

If anyone no LR tutor, I am looking for one. Thank You.

Comments

• Juliet - Student ServiceJuliet - Student Service Member Administrator Student Services
    5740 karma

@"jackson.julien" said:
    If anyone no LR tutor, I am looking for one. Thank You.

Hi there,

We do have a list of approved private tutors here: https://7sage.com/discussion/#/discussion/comment/68763

This is our required disclaimer: Please note that 7Sage takes no responsibility for anything that happens during these tutor sessions. We are unaffiliated with these tutors, and do not receive any commissions or kickbacks from them. We are not vouching for them in any way other than we expect they would make good tutors. To become a tutor, you must be either a ⭐️ member or a Sage and be approved by 7Sage staff.

• MCHAMP77MCHAMP77 Member
    142 karma

Hey... I score pretty well on Lr -2 max..and the other girl in our study group does too. You could join us.... shoot me your email and I will add you on our groupme chat.

• oagui023oagui023 Member
    159 karma

Hey @MCHAMP77 could I be added as well? Just PM'd you my email.

• lawyer2021lawyer2021 Member
    536 karma

please add me on your list. I would appreciate it.

• anands11anands11 Member
    3 karma

Hey there! Can I join as well? I could use some extra help :')

• intheacronymintheacronym Live Member
    10 karma

same! also happy to start a new group if group is now at capacity @MCHAMP77

• MCHAMP77MCHAMP77 Member
    142 karma

@intheacronym, a few ppl joined but still can have you join. Sometimes some ppl just don't ever participate or time doesn't work. We are working on PT 56 doing it timed on our own, and BR on our own. Then meeting Wednesday to go over LR sections and RC (only most difficult). We don't cover LG because JY's explanations suffice. Shoot me your email and I'll add you to the groupme chat.

• pappasm91pappasm91 Member
    edited January 2021 230 karma

Hi, I would love to be added to this as well. - Marina

• nomomnomnomomnom Member
    edited January 2021 412 karma

Hi I'm interested in joining too.

• edited January 2021 381 karma

Hey guys, if it isn't too late I'd love to join the group as well.