Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My LSAT date changed from the 10th to the 7th!!! OMG

alexmahmoudalexmahmoud Core Member
in General 89 karma

OMG i'm freaking out. i just checked my proctorU account and it says my test got scheduled for the 7th when I definitely scheduled it for the 10th. ProctorU is telling me I scheduled it for the 7th and the 10th is booked. I'm seriously about to have a panic attack I don't know what to do! Does anyone on here have some advice??

Comments

• Lawfulness29Lawfulness29 Member
    307 karma

Try clicking the “premium reschedule.” It says there’s a fee but there isn’t. I did that in the October flex because my mic broke and I had to order a new one last minute. Worked like a charm.

• alexmahmoudalexmahmoud Core Member
    89 karma

i don't see a premium reschedule button? is that on proctorU or LSAC?

• Lawfulness29Lawfulness29 Member
    307 karma

On Proctor U it should come up when you click to reschedule. Maybe they closed the loophole.

• Hope Is RealHope Is Real Free Trial Member
    12 karma

Hey! I just checked my ProctorU because your post alarmed me lol -- if you look at your scheduled time there will be a green button next to it that says reschedule and a red button next to that which says cancel. I would click on the green button to the right and see if you can reschedule. I would also call LSAC first thing in the morning to tell them about this. Also, you should have received an email from LSAC today, in that email there will be an email address, I would send an email immediately!

• Cas ScamanCas Scaman Core Member
    34 karma

I just checked mine after seeing this post. My time slot is the same but I did see the Premium Reschedule button, it was directly next to the Reschedule button for me. There are options from 6-6:40 am CST on the 10th for that option.

• noonawoonnoonawoon Alum Member
    3481 karma

Definitely call LSAC before emailing, they are extremely slow with emails so calling is a better way to reach them

• JustTooLawfulJustTooLawful Core Member
    2 karma

So I just checked mine and the same thing happened to me. Idk if this is what is wrong with yours but I think I click Wednesday the 11th on the calendar and didn't update the options with the little button at the bottom. (Which is dumb website design) Yeah guess Im taking this tomorrow.

• FindingSageFindingSage Alum Member
    2042 karma

I had also scheduled on the 10th so just checked mine ( to make sure that there wasn't something wrong with that date all of the sudden) and my test is still scheduled for the 10th. Next to the date and time you are scheduled for there is the "reschedule" and "premium reschedule". If that doesn't work call LSAC, do not email. Last time I emailed it literally took them just over a month to respond.

• alexmahmoudalexmahmoud Core Member
    89 karma

y'all, i got it resolved! when this was all happening, i was in the middle of a (crazy) busy shift in the operating room in the hospital which i work and immediately thought to post on here because of the sense of community 7sage has- thank you to everyone who commented and gave me some pointers.

so, i tried chatting the live chatbox on proctoru because the premium reschedule button wasn't there for me. the robot on the other end said there was nothing that could be done. i tried calling the 1-800 number and the lady on there seemed like she could have been able to reschedule it, but then the phone line went dead. as i said i was pretty busy with work and didn't have much time to fool around with it. upon accepting the fact that i probably had to take it on saturday, my proctoru account suddenly had slots open for the 10th. i was able to reschedule it and all was fine.

the crazy part, is that it completely changed the date with no notification, no email, nothing. if i hadn't have checked my account to make sure everything was kosher, i would have completely missed my test. i feel like this is something that totally needs to be addressed, if LSAC is going to continue to administer this test virtually. surely I'm not the only person who this could have happened to.