Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November LSAT Flex Good Luck Everyone!

norhan86norhan86 Alum Member
edited November 2020 in General 64 karma

Its time. We are all freaking out but trust yourself. You've done the work and know what to do. LR: You've done every question type multiple times and know how to I.D and Breakdown the stimulus and find that damn answer! LG... dont you dare throw me something crazy LSAT CREATORS! RC Give me those engaging sexy topics please!

OH well, good luck everyone. BTW is January LSAT too late to apply? No! Dont think this way. You got THIS ONE!

Prep level
  1. Are you ready?25 votes
    1. Yes
      76.00%
    2. I said yes
      24.00%

Comments

• Soph1riteSoph1rite Member
    74 karma

Thanks Norhan

• lilpinglinglilpingling Member
    638 karma

I felt okay about it until the election from hell diverted all of my attention and turned me into a sleep-deprived zombie. There's always January.

• dhw010dhw010 Core Member
    21 karma

thank you i have not studied at all since nov 3 but thank u for ur confidence in me lol

• lilpinglinglilpingling Member
    638 karma

@dhw010 Me either. I tried to do a reading section yesterday and I kept thinking, "I wonder if they've updated Arizona yet? I should stop this and check...." and so on.

• ekw9ekw9 Core Member
    30 karma

SAME this drawn out election is really taking a toll on my studying

• mhf.andrewmhf.andrew Member
    207 karma

Indeed, RC passages can be sexy!

• Hans ZimmerHans Zimmer Member
    541 karma

I like the BLE.

BIG LSAT ENERGY!!

• julia_wilson5julia_wilson5 Free Trial Member
    10 karma

We've got this everyone!! Trust your strength and just know you gave it all you had. Best of luck to all!! <3

• EllegoalsEllegoals Member
    342 karma

this was good, thank you!