Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

November LSAT Flex

Good morning,

I am taking my exam this Tuesday November 10th.... Yikes! It is my first time taking the LSAT so I am not familiar with the process at all. Can someone please explain the process on the day of the exam, everyone I know has done the exam in person. Also, if anyone can offer any advise that would be great too.

Thank you in advance!

Barb

Comments

• sarah.hobbisarah.hobbi Free Trial Member
    7 karma

Hi Barb - I'm taking the test for the first time on ProctorU on that same day! I have a friend who took it in October on ProctorU and he answered some of my questions about the whole process. Here's what he said;
    1. Your camera and microphone will be on and the proctor will ask you to show them around the room and your desk - whether using a mirror or moving your laptop/webcam.
    2. You will have to show a government-official photo ID.

Some advice my friend gave me, 1-2 days before the test give yourself a break because honestly if you don't already know it, you won't drastically change that in 48 hours.

All the best and good luck!

• edited November 2020 1952 karma

on the day of your exam:

1. go onto proctor u and sign in. there will be a countdown and you'll be able to click start exam when it's closer to your exam time. once you click it, proctor u will ask you to download an applet. follow the directions. it's pretty straight-forward.
    2. you will be connected with a proctor. your proctor will take control of your computer and do stuff. you will also go through other security stuff like scanning the rooms. do everything your proctor tells you to do.
    3. your proctor will ask you to open another tab (law hub) and sign in.
    4. on the law hub, you will start your exam.

good luck!! you'll be fine!

• BarbaraDBarbaraD Member
    90 karma

Do i need a law hub account?

• IzzyVar55IzzyVar55 Member
    120 karma

yes I just took it you do

• BarbaraDBarbaraD Member
    edited November 2020 90 karma

Oh okay, thank you!

• edited November 2020 1952 karma

@BarbaraD yeah. you should try logging on to your law hub account if you haven't done so already so that everything goes smoothly on your test day. good luck!