Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Jan LSAT too late for 2021?

VitoTellVitoTell Core Member
edited November 2020 in Law School Admissions 42 karma

That's all. I think I blew it with RC yesterday and won't get the score I need to offset my mediocre GPA

Comments

• malloryatxmalloryatx Member
    77 karma

I don't think so! I'm retaking in January and have heard from current students that they've taken it in Jan year of.

• CrowPeakCrowPeak Core Member
    8 karma

I'm definitely planning on taking it Jan in hopes of starting in 2021.

• tis.ajaxtis.ajax Core Member
    18 karma

I'm wondering this too - Don't feel too confident for November - Hoping to be more prepared for January

• ChampwaleChampwale Member
    31 karma

I'm writing mine tomorrow but plan on taking the January one. From what I have read, January is the last LSAT for starting law school in 2021.

• Hephner_Hephner_ Live Member
    59 karma

January is not late at all

• orianariquezesorianariquezes Core Member
    66 karma

taking the November LSAT this Wednesday but not feeling confident at all so I definitely plan on taking the january test as well. What I'd recommend is to look at the application deadlines for the schools you're interested in and take that into consideration. The schools I want for example are rolling admission September- March so obviously the sooner you apply the better chance you have at getting in. If you're gonna take the january test I'd have my applications, essay/s and letter/s of rec ready to go.

• hopefullinghopefulling Member
    905 karma

I asked several schools this at the last Forum and they responded 'no' ... however, it really depends on the school, as one school mentioned their applications were up by 50% this cycle, so scholarship considerations might not happen that late. Really depends on the tier you're looking at. January is too late for some of the top tier, especially since the score doesn't come back until Feb 4th.

• Angela KimAngela Kim Core Member
    98 karma

I am taking November LSAT tomorrow, but planning to take January as well. Many schools accept January as the last write for 2021 Cycle. Take November as practice for the real deal in January. Best of luck to all test takers !!

• adaws920adaws920 Core Member
    9 karma

I took it in October and am retaking it in February. Scores back in March, application deadline is April 1 for my schools.

• hannah.mehtahannah.mehta Yearly Member
    48 karma

Anyone interested in forming a January study group? I just took the Nov exam but also wasn't confident or consistently attaining my target score on PTs, and know I need more study time in advance of the January exam. Would love some study partners to learn from and for studying accountability...