Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Nov. 11 exam

orianariquezesorianariquezes Core Member
edited November 2020 in November 2020 LSAT 66 karma

That was brutal. Ive gotten a 155-156 average on my PTs and was hoping for a 156-157 score for this but I doubt it. One of the logic games I can't even tell you if it was sequencing or grouping (Ive been drilling grouping games for the past 4 days) so I completely guessed on that whole game. The logical reasoning game felt impossible I guessed on a sold 15 and the 2 of the RC passages were so confusing. I don't understand how this happened I was feeling so confident and focused.

Comments

• cmoren21cmoren21 Member
    217 karma

I also felt this way. But we have one more chance to take it in January! I'm thinking of starting or joining a study group :).

• I remember feeling this way after my previous LSAT-Flex. I ended up scoring higher than I would have though possible. I literally thought about just closing out of the test half way through. My point is your brain can play funny tricks on you. I have taken a PT and thought i aced it and did worse than my average and I have taken tests where I thought that I failed completely and did better than my average. Don't get too down on yourself you never know what you score is until you actually get your score back. Keep you head up and stay positive it is out of your hands now. I hope the both of you surprise yourselves come the end of November!

• 109 karma

As someone about to take the test in 4 hours that has spent the last 2 hours drilling grouping games......I'm in danger!

• lexige1111lexige1111 Member
    23 karma

I agree that it is insane to have two of the RC passages to be so difficult. Def guessed a lot of the questions in RC