Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for an Online Study Buddy (NYC)

MarielenaMarielena Free Trial Member

Hello! I've recently begun studying and prepping for the LSAT and am taking an Online PowerScore Prep Course. I could really use an accountability partner and someone with whom I can share notes, ideas, and insight, as this journey is still relatively new to me and all kinds of help and tips are welcome.

I'm working and studying from home, but we could probably work something out either via Zoom, a computer chat, or a local library if absolutely necessary, although given our current health crisis I'd prefer not to commute anywhere far or be in close proximity to many people.

I'm also new to 7Sage LSAT...how does this work? Thank you and good luck to the rest! :)

Comments

• LivinLaVidaLSATLivinLaVidaLSAT Alum Member
    705 karma

Hey! I'm in NYC. I'm also working and studying from home. When do you think you'll take the test? I plan to test in June.

• MarielenaMarielena Free Trial Member
    22 karma

Hey, LivinLaVidaLSAT! I don't have a test date in mind just yet. I took some time off after college to focus on work and myself but now that I've started studying I want to see how well I can master the LSAT before I decide I'm ready to sit for the test. I've also been advised not to rush the process. How long have you been studying?