Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Advise for Getting Back on Studying the LSAT

minayaahminayaah Member
in General 9 karma

Hello everyone! It has been months since I came back to 7sage :)

I was preparing for LSAT for three months earlier this year, but I did not have enough improvement as much as I wanted ( I was too hasty), tried to get help somewhere else, and had a really bad experience there. -- I learned how important it is to be in an inclusive community after being shout at my face that I don't deserve anything... I needed to take a break at that point.

Now, I want to studying LSAT again after putting aside all the bad memories.

Do you have any advise for getting back? Probably start with the core curriculum again?

At the end, I just want to believe myself that I deserve to be whatever I want.

I hope you do so too :)

Comments

• CardsnHogzCardsnHogz Alum Member
    168 karma

Two years ago I worked through the core curriculum. I did a lesson a day for about three weeks. I was answering every question correctly. Then, I came across a problem set and missed every single question of the five in the set. I quit. For two years. Even the comments section was like "Dang JY where did these crazy questions come from" So I wasn't the only one that had an issue. I should have taken it as a learning opportunity. I do now. Two years later.

My point is, don't be like me. Be better than me.

Other thoughts, is there any section of the test you like more than the others? a certain type of game you were really good at? start with something small and easy and enjoyable, you'll get the bug back in no time once you start learning stuff again. good luck!