Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

LSAT-Flex in China

gabeolmedagabeolmeda Member
in General 23 karma

Hello,

I currently live in Mainland China and I am signed up for the April 2021 LSAT which has been changed to the LSAT-Flex test. I have been looking at the LSAC website to see if there are any issues in China with the LSAT-Flex. Have any of you heard of people taking the test in Mainland China?

Comments

• martinxi679martinxi679 Member
    281 karma

I am not sure if you are a Native Chinese speaker. Although I currently reside in the US, I can always share links for several Chinese LSAT discussion groups on wechat or QQ which have a lot of LSAT-flex test takers in Mainland China, if you are a Native Chinese speaker or can at least understand Chinese. Please disregard this reply if you are just living in Mainland China without being a Chinese speaker.

• gabeolmedagabeolmeda Member
    23 karma

Hi Martin, that would be a big help. I am not a native Chinese speaker, but I do speak Chinese. My oral skills in Mandarin far surpass my literacy skills so reading may be challenging but I could of course enlist one of my Chinese friends to help me translate. You can add me on Wechat: gabeolmeda