Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Regression in LG?

WickedLostWickedLost Member
in Logic Games 481 karma

Hello everyone! I was curious if anyone has any thoughts/tips on what I'm experiencing: I did CC for LG using the fool proof method and got to where I was doing the games either on or under the recommended time. Hadn't touched LG the past 1-2 months to focus on RC (plus work got busy). I started doing the CC games again just to test myself (no time restrictions but still timing myself to get an idea of my comfort level) and it's taking almost double the amount of time for each game. Any tips/is this normal due to my hiatus in LG or should I spend more time fool proofing before starting to do PTs? Thank you!

Comments

• Auntie2020Auntie2020 Member
    552 karma

I think that’s normal! To prevent regression again you can try to still incorporate lg in your studies regularly.

This happened to me too and I just needed to warm up to it again. It is best to keep it sharp :)

• WickedLostWickedLost Member
    481 karma

@Auntie2020 said:
    I think that’s normal! To prevent regression again you can try to still incorporate lg in your studies regularly.

This happened to me too and I just needed to warm up to it again. It is best to keep it sharp :)

thank you so much! I did recognize I should try to do at least a couple of games a day, I just got concerned that I'm not ready to start doing PTs soon like I thought and got a little freaked out lol